Thursday, November 24, 2011

New Beginnings.

Well, Hello!!!!!

I want to start this blog back up again.
I miss blogging a lot and I think I have a lot of interesting things to say....lol
well, maybe not...but that will be determined.

I have been feeling discouraged and lost lately and I want to get my life back on track.
Blogging is somewhat of a passion for me and I really like to share new things on my mind not only to help others, but myself.

I want to focus on integrating my goals into my life, permanently.

#1. I don't want any more excuses.
I need to start exercising again, no matter the shape or form. I need to add it in my life each day.
Lately, I have become a bump on a log. I barely work out and it is just not a priority to me anymore. I want to focus on this goal because I know it will give me confidence in all areas of my life.

Wish me luck!! For the next two weeks, I plan to incorporate this goal into my everyday life. I will try to blog and post my progress. I know it will be difficult, but I will do my best.

PS. I AM IN LOVE WITH MASON JARS. they are so cute and you can do so many fun things with them. Like here and here.



<3 always,
Cj

No comments: