Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Pistachio Dream.

Hi People!!

So this weekend I made some pistachio cupcakes with with white butter cream frosting.
They were amazing! Almost reminded me of banana nut with chocolate chips cept pistachios!!! and no bananas. haha I had some suggestions that it would have been better without the chocolate chips...i would enjoy it either way i suppose. but i understand the chocolate could have been a bit much especially with that rich and thick frosting. But everyone loved them nonetheless.!! I ate one and it was soo delectable i just craved another.


But these things are not good for you by all means....





Someday...I hope to possibly come up with a more healthier cupcake yet still tasty. Possibly using wheat flour or something other then white flour. Not sure how to attack this challenge, but anything is possible!!

ooo and my wonderful boyfriend got me the Martha Stewart's Cupcakes book. I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!! She's got some challenging stuff in their which will be interesting and im sure many disasters will follow. But practice makes perfect!!

Next on the horizon.....something with cHocOlaTe!!!


Do not hesitate to send me your suggestions and ideas!!

<3 Cjolene



2 comments:

becca said...

This sounds like such a great combination!
Never is anything too sweet or "too much"- unless the sugar/flour ratio is so off it bakes into a soggy heap. ha ha
But anyway, they look delicious!
Do you ever post recipes?

Chelsea Jolene said...

I could definitely post recipes!!! I will post some soon!!!