Wednesday, March 24, 2010

rubiRed strawberry cakes. : D

these cakes are my prized fave so far in this lil adventure.



these are white cupcakes with white whipped frosting and a strawberry on top. very simple and heavenly.
but in a small bite-sized taste. mmm
these weren't not made from scratch. all my cakes should be....but when i go home will try to make that be possible for all of future, for now box cakes will be suitable and good practice. ;)
but on the agenda next is pistachio cakes!!
and these will be needed to be made out of scratch...so be ready for that coming soon!

[} Chelsea J




ps. i am readily open to ALL suggestions of cupcakes ideas and trying to decide find some good cakes for easter!

1 comment:

becca said...

Hi!
Your site is cute. Cupcakes are so fun!
I never really make them because I want to eat the entire pan of cuteness...but aren't they the most photogenic food?
Thanks for following my site, girl- you're my 4th follower! That totally made my day :)