Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh Summer!!

Today I am longing for summer days.....


I can't wait to bring out my bicycle and find some new places.
My bike got stolen and vandalized, i found it...but its back home cuz it was so badly broken. :/

Here is my beginning To Do list for the summer:

1. Bake CUPCAKES! And make them oh so cute and unique!! mmmm :P


2. Do This with a disposable camera.

3. Bike Everwhere!

4. Go to the Lake! (Minnesota is full of 'em) Can't wait for Ruttgers already.

5. Make Art!! ...right now I am contemplating taking a drawing class next semester. I am not sure if this would be a good idea considering the amount of time I would have to spend on drawing which would be A LOT. we shall see, I guess.

blah blah blah blah

I'm going to the mall of america this weekend! yipee for summer clothes!


oh, and HAPPY EASTER!

Eat some peeps and chocolate eggs for me.



<3 Cj

2 comments:

Rachael Kearley said...

I love the disposible camera project!!! That is absolutely amazing and so inspiring. Just think of all the different interpretations of beauty you would discover!
love Rachael

A "cheery" disposition said...

ok so im like totally smitten over that bike in the first picture!