Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yes, I'm Still Here.....

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. :(

Now don't worry! I haven't disappeared! Life has just been quite busy with only 2 weeks left of school and all these papers and tests and moving back home. :/

Instead...

I have been listening to Dirty Pretty Things , Waterloo to Anywhere. (kinda of remind me of arctic monkeys)

I have been reading Madness by Marya Hornbacher. (amazzzzzzzzing book, btw)

I have been writing a research paper about food and its effects on the brain.

Oh, and I am naming my daughter (no, im not pregnant just planning for the faraway future)

Gwendolyn! its my grandma's name and I think its beautiful, but a middle name? not sure any ideas???

I like to just think of names, I like unique, classy, interesting names, and I can't use any names that have a distinct impression on my mind of somebody I know especially if negative.

I also like Caridee June. And for a boy I love the name Henry!

But....this blog post has turned into a quick ramble.

Study Hard! :]

-Chelsea Jolene.

No comments: