Monday, April 6, 2009

Simplicity.


I just adore this dress. ^^^^ It is so simple. I want to find material like this dress, maybe i could make something with it...like my quilt. That would be a pretty quilt too.

Yep, be simple, stay calm, and be happy. :] Can't get much better than that! This is the motto of my life.

f' drama.

life is complicated enough.



So I decided I am going to start teaching myself British slang. Plain english is boring so I might as well spice it up! I may start using it on here because as you all know you have to put it to use to remember it.
What the Pants? = What the Crap?
(ironically this is what i did in my critical reasoning class, "pants = crap")
Another favorite is...crumbs! and crikey!. Both are used to declare exclamations of surprise!

Well Cheerio! My dear mates!


<3 Cj